A return goods authorization (RGA) must first be requested from ViewrailTM to process a return. Click here to obtain an RGA # or call customer support. Returns without an RGA # will be refused delivery and returned to you.
- All wood parts are custom manufactured. We do not accept returns on wood stair parts.
Cable Rail Returns:
Most cable rail components are returnable, with some excluded items.
- ViewrailTM does not accept returns on ANY opened spools of cable.
- Loose fittings are returnable (including loose fittings from non-returnable kits).
- All standard configuration Brushed Stainless Steel & Powder Coated Black posts are returnable. Custom post configurations & other colors & finishes are non-returnable.
- All returns are assessed a 15% restocking fee (we must inspect & repackage the product). No credit will be given for freight or handling charges and you are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Products must be in sellable condition. If an item is damaged no credit will be given.
- Please be sure to package product in such a way that it will not be damaged in transit back to us. We dispose of any damaged products.
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days from time of shipment.
- No cancellations of wood products will be accepted after your order has been placed.
Metal Rail Cancellations:
- No cancellations are accepted on posts, components, or component kits after production on the order begins: 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time the next business day.
- Cancellations of stock items are allowed any time prior to shipping.
- Because we are a custom manufacturer, your payment must be processed at the time of order (as opposed to the time of shipping) for production to begin.