Step 3. Set the installation schedule with your Installer
Your Certified Installer will work with you to schedule site visits and set the installation schedule. Please be prepared to be present, or appoint a trustworthy representative to be present on your behalf, when the installer arrives.
Please consider Hidden or Unknown Conditions
– items that will be accessed during the first site visit. We may need to charge for the following items if any apply to your project.
- Lack of worksite access and/or availability (difficult terrain, elevator access, multi levels greater than 3 stories)
- Limited vehicle parking access or lack thereof
- Lack of adequate lighting or electricity
- Lack of access to bathroom facilities at the worksite
- Any limitation(s) that prevent Contractor from working at the worksite for the less than 8 hours per day
- Additional equipment and/or vehicles required to deliver materials to the worksite. Includes scaffolding or specialty rigging equipment
- Material waste removal not provided on site
- Required through bolting or drilling/tapping of steel beams
- Work alterations that modify any original agreement
- Design selections that are modified following the submission of an order